Friday, July 29, 2011

First week back at University & EXCITING NEWS!

BACK TO SCHOOL!


This week was my first week back at University, it was a lot better than I expected and I got up to a lot outside of class as well!

*********************************************************************


After my first day of university, I met up with my boyfriend for dinner.


We went to a little place on Degraves St (for those of you who aren't from Melbourne, it's one of those places located in our famous alleyways) It's a really nice, cosy place with friendly staff. The waitress there loved my shoes! 


The food was yummy! I had carbonara and my boyfriend had a lasagna.


We finished off the night with some tea and a really delicious hot chocolate at San Churro.

*********************************************************************


On Tuesday night I FINALLY saw the final Harry Potter movie with some friends. Despite some of my friends' opinion, I enjoyed it! I'm really sad that it's all over now. I'm proud to say that I was a part of the Harry Potter generation. 

*********************************************************************


The rest of the week was filled with yummy food, catching up with uni friends and quality time with my boyfriend.


 I think he's handsome.


*********************************************************************

And now the BIG NEWS......



As all of you have figured out by now, I fucking LOVE tea. Well destiny called on Wednesday, I received a phone call to arrange a job interview for T2! I'm really nervous but also excited! Let's hope I get the job, my interview is on Tuesday!
*********************************************************************

That's all for now guys, I've got a really good feeling about this semester of uni. Wish me luck, guys!

3 comments :

  1. You had done such an lots of Fun and Enjoyment with your Boy Friend on a First day of University.I wish you a Good Luck for this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute ^__^
    Good luck at school, do your best and get those high gradessss
    Also I'm crossing my finger for you at the job apply!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have amazing legs,,*envy*
    good luck with ur interview babe!

    ReplyDelete