Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bacon Strip, Bacon Strip, Bacon Strip.

I'M ABSOLUTELY FRAZZLED AND EXHAUSTED FROM WORK


Despite having a tiring day of work today, it's been a pretty good few days for me food-wise.


Yesterday my boyfriend made some candy bacon! Just like in Epic Meal Time!  IT WAS DELICIOUS OF COURSE! Just look at that crispy bacon.

*********************************************************************
I also made a ridonkulous batch of pancakes, they were the thickest and fluffiest I've ever made.


*********************************************************************
Finally my boyfriend and I went to a japanese restaurant we often go to for a spot of tea and some sushi. 



We sat at the bar area drinking green tea and watched them prepare an assortment of sushi for us. The sushi chef was very skilled and turned out to be quite friendly. He answered our questions as to what kind of fish we had eaten and I spoke a little korean to him. Overall it was a very pleasant night.
That's all for now, stay tuned for my next blog which will be a contact lenses review.

No comments :

Post a Comment