Saturday, July 2, 2011

Studded iPhone Cover - First Tutorial !

WELCOME TO MY FIRST EVER TUTORIAL !

As i mentioned in my last blog, i've been receiving a lot of parcels in the mail...Two of them were bits and pieces i needed to make my own iPhone cover!


Inspired by a picture i saw on my tumblr, i decided to make my own!

*****************************************************************************************

HERE IS A STUDDED iPHONE COVER TUTORIAL:

You will need:
- 1x hard iPhone cover, whatever colour you want! I chose white

- Gold Pyramid Studs 11mm (I bought 100 but only used 43 for this tutorial)

- A strong adhesive quick drying glue e.g UHU

- Pliers
- PATIENCE ! !

*******************************************************************************
1. Remove the little edges of the studs with your pliers, this will allow the studs to sit flat on the surface.
2. Apply glue to the iPhone cover, allow a few seconds of drying time then carefully fix studs into place.
3. Repeat until you reach the end.
4. Allow drying time. (24 hours just to be sure)

And that's it! It's very simple!
I love studs so this cover is perfect for me, it was very easy to do and cost less about $8 all up!

Lemme know if you're gonna give this a try!


2 comments :