Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shopping, Tattoos, Disney Princesses

WHAT AN INTERESTING DAY I'VE HAD.....

This is what i wore today. I really am a Melburnian, i wear SO much black.
I started my day off today with a little bit of shopping on my own. I always enjoy shopping on my own.

After the shopping i accompanied my friend to get his third tattoo, we did it at a little place near Flinders street. The guy there had 27 years experience of tattooing and he was full of awesome stories and swore heaps, i loved him.

Here's the final result, It says 'Stand Tall' which is very appropriate because my friend is 6"4.

*******************************************************************************

I ran into another friend today who i haven't seen for a while, we ended up just walking around window shopping just catching up on our lives.


We finally had our first peek of Zara, which was a bit disappointing. I think it was too hyped up and my expectations were too high, the place is HUUGGEE though! 3 levels worth of their clothes!

**************************************************************************************

Now finally...........

I GOT THROUGH TO THE NEXT ROUND OF MA COULEURS!
wooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm so relieved to hear that i've gotten through, the last theme was a really tough one and i had some serious competition. So Ma Couleurs has finally decided the new theme and it is...............

DISNEY PRINCESSES!

it's very exciting because i LOVE Disney movies. I'm not so sure how i'll pull off a princess look but i'll definitely try my best, I chose Cinderella because she's blonde and one of the very few dresses i own happens to be a powder blue.

One more thing, if you love Disney princesses, contact lenses and dressing up...Do i have news for you!? Ma Couleurs is holding a competition where you can win 2 free pair of contact lenses by dressing up as a Disney Princess of your choice! More details at the Ma Couleurs page HERE.

***********************************************************************************

Looking forward to seeing all of your entries!

2 comments :

  1. waa, I love your OOTD <3

    http://sparkleapple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks, it came to me in a dream! LOL

    ReplyDelete