Sunday, June 19, 2011

Black light Mini Golf !

HOW'S THE WEEKEND GOING?

Some pretty cool stuff has been happening this weekend. Well...maybe not THAT cool but i like it. I got into this new iPhone game called 'Hanging with Friends' which is from the same makers of 'Words with Friends' i'm guessing.

It's VERY addictive and i love it 'cos i can actually win a game unlike in Words with Friends. :(
IF YOU HAVE IT, CHALLENGE ME IMMEDIATELY ! !

********************************************************************************
Among other good things i had a lovely Friday with my boyfriend. We had dinner at a Japanese Restaurant and he surprised me by taking me to a mini golf place! not just any mini golf though......Black Light Mini Golf ! ! It was really cool! I didn't know there was such a place in Melbourne until now. Check the score card!

This was the 2nd game...I didn't keep the first one but i TOTALLY destroyed Jack in the first game. *coughcoughcough* I had a lot of fun though!! :D
I would've taken photos of the place but it's so dark inside, you can't see anything!

******************************************************************************

Now lately i've started to wear two mascaras, one for length and one for volume. Surprisingly it makes a significant difference, that is if you're willing to spend the extra time in the morning applying a little bit more mascara than usual.
I have to say i'm quite satisfied. I'll probably wear fake eyelashes if i want a more dramatic look but this is good for when i'm just casually going out and don't feel like any fancy make up or lashes.

Speaking of lashes CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME CAR I SAW ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

teeheeheehee it's got false eyelashes! xD

***************************************************************************
Anyway that's all for now, i'm still recovering from my 11 hour crazy ass shift of work on saturday and i've got to study for my Japanese exam tomorrow.

Perhaps i'll do a Japanese blog post sometime soon, i'll have more time after my last exam tomorrow! Anyway WISH ME LUCK!

3 comments :

  1. Hanging with Friends? I'm gonna go check it out; seems like it'd be more fun than Words xD And gorgeous eye makeup! I haven't been out in awhile (thanks to exams >.>) so I haven't gotten the chance to put any on ;;

    Good luck for your exam tomorrow! My last one is also tomorrow ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    good luck with your exam too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I totally suck with minigolfing really =w= loveley eye makeup and lashes btw :)

    Good luck with exames!! xx

    ReplyDelete